Of course this ball hits like a brick!
Hammer’s bowling balls are known for hitting hard, and the new Brick upper-mid performance ball is no exception. With an advanced new core design matched with the strongest veneer ever used on a Hammer ball at this performance level, the Brick is destined to be a staple in every bowler’s bag.
The new Brick Mirror Plane Asymmetric (MPA) core design is completely asymmetric in shape, a highly unusual feature of the ball. The core is not high mass bias, however the low RG is not in the geometric center of the ball.
“This core shape was designed for a specific purpose,” explained Ron Hickland, Ball Design Engineering Manager. “The pro shop operator can tweak ball motion by making smaller layout changes when drilling the Brick. Those smaller layout changes will produce bigger performance changes in ball motion for the bowler.”
When you have a core as special as the Brick MPA, you have to make sure you have a coverstock that makes the most of the core’s performance. The GTR Hybrid cover does the trick.
Think this is the right ball for you? Visit our pro shop locator to get a closer look.
- Color Black/Blue/Red
- Coverstock GTR Hybrid
- Factory Finish 500/500/1000/2000 Abralon® Sanded
- Best Lane Condition Medium-Heavy to Medium Oil
- Core Brick Mirror Plan Asymmetric Core (MPA)
- Available Weights 12-16
Rg / Differential
- #12 RG (2.60) Diff (.039)
- #13 RG (2.53) Diff (.055)
- #14 RG (2.53) Diff (.051)
- #15 RG (2.50) Diff (.052)
- #16 RG (2.51) Diff (.046)
- Chris Cassell 269-279-279 817