Black Widow Nasty
It’s about to get NASTY. The new Hammer Black Widow Nasty is the dirtiest ball motion yet in the Widow line. Send it wide and watch this Widow wheel back without stopping! Hammer’s combination of a new, higher RG Widow core shape, a new Violent Wheel Reactive coverstock and the all new Cover-puck technology is going to redefine the Widow legend.
Hammer’s brand new Cover-puck technology brings this Widow back from almost anywhere. With a higher RG and higher differential core system, this Widow pushes further down the lane but keeps it coming on the backend. Just when you think she’s about to give up the Big Wheel Reactive cover gets this Widow Nasty going on the backend. Hammer is the first brand in bowling to use Cover-puck technology and it pushes the Nasty to new ball motion that wasn’t available with standard Widow cores. You’ll see stronger down-lane motion with breakpoints that are easier to control when we use the Cover-puck system.
We’ve also designed our new Widow core system to not only be high in differential but a little lower in mass bias, creating a more drill-friendly bowling ball. While you should still use asymmetric drilling options with the Black Widow Nasty, the movement of the Low Mass Bias mark will not be as critical as in previous Widow intros.
Want to see it up close? Check out our pro shop locator and find your nearest retailer.
- Color Black/Purple/Red Sparkle
- Coverstock Violent Wheel Reactive
- Factory Finish 4000 Abralon Sanded
- Available Weights 12-16
Rg / Differential
- #12 RG (2.60) Diff (.039)
- #13 RG (2.53) Diff (.055)
- #14 RG (2.58) Diff (.053)
- #15 RG (2.56) Diff (.056)
- #16 RG (2.58) Diff (.050)
- Floyd Bush Jr. 299 /279/276 854
- Lou collazo 263-278-223/764
- Matthew Taylor 256-179-190/ 625
- Robby Strombeck 290, 298 & 254= 842
- Russell Andal 700 series
- Terry "Lil Steel" Wright 300