Black Widow Assassin
It’s the return of a Legend.
Black Widows are the most popular series of bowling balls ever produced by Hammer, and now they’re back to bite medium to heavy oil lane conditions.
Black Widow Assassin pairs up two of our most popular components ever - the Widow core and the First Blood coverstock. Sanded in a 1000 grit polished finish, the Black Widow Assassin is one of the most aggressive and continuous hooking balls in the market today.
Combine that signature Widow core motion with today’s coverstocks, and you’ve got one of the TOUGHEST rolling products in the marketplace!
Want to see it up close? Check out our pro shop locator and find your nearest retailer.
- Color Red / Navy / Purple
- Coverstock NBT Solid
- Factory Finish 500/500/500/1000 Abralon® with Powerhouse™ Factory Finish Polish
- Best Lane Condition Medium-Heavy Oil
- Core Gas Mask Core
- Core Type Asymmetrical
- Available Weights 12-16
Rg / Differential
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #14 RG (2.50) Diff (.056)
- #15 RG (2.50) Diff (.058)
- #16 RG (2.51) Diff (.048)
- Adam Smit 300/713
- Andrew Aries 300/812
- Barrington 279/750
- Bob Johnson 248-252-282= 782
- Bobby M. Vincent 259, 228, 227 = 714
- Bobby M. Vincent 267, 225, 229 = 721
- Bobby Mitchell Vincent 225,279,256= 760
- Bobby Mitchell Vincent 223,235,267 = 725