Bad Intentions Hybrid
High performance Aggressive back end motion. High performance Durability. High performance Attitude. The Bad Intentions Hybrid, sometimes, it’s Good to be Bad!
The overall strength rating of the Bad Intentions Hybrid is a perfect complement to the Bad Intentions. The NEW cover and finish changes allow this one to be more aggressive down lane!
The 3000 AbralonTM finish gives this new release the ability to perform extremely well on both medium and oily patterns.
The Spheroid Core is the perfect combination of strength and control. The low Rg core system gives you the revs you are looking for while the symmetrical design offers extreme versatility.
Our NEW Juiced Extreme Hybrid cover creates less traction in the oil compared to its solid counterpart but makes up for it at the back end.
We’ve also gone extreme by adding our NEW Tough Tech, Carbon Fiber reinforcement to the coverstock making this truly the toughest ball we’ve ever made.
- Color Black/Orange/Purple
- Reaction Strong Mid-lane with Aggressive Backend
- Coverstock Juiced Extreme Hybrid
- Factory Finish 500/3000 AbralonⓇ
- Best Lane Condition Medium to Heavy Oil
- Core Spheroid
- Available Weights 12-16 lbs.
Rg / Differential
- #16 RG (2.49) Diff (.042)
- #15 RG (2.48) Diff (.048)
- #14 RG (2.52) Diff (.047)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)
- Anthony Besaw 245/667
- Ben Snyder 702-709-667
- Bill Boysel 180-300-203=683
- Bob Johnson 300/797
- Bobby Mitchell Vincent 268,234,225 = 727
- Brian Shartzer 300
- Charles Fischer 300
- Cory Badger 300