FCC Rating (25)
The overall strength of the Phobia creates great length with a powerful ball motion.
The 500/1000 Abralon finish is polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish to store energy for the back end.
Our NEW Phobia core brings a powerful symmetric option to complement the legendary Gas Mask core.
Our proven Semtex coverstock, which is featured in our Dark Legend Series, creates a strong angular motion at the back end. Now in a pearl version, the Phobia offers more skid through the front part of the lane allowing it to work on a wider variety of patterns.
- Color Smoke/Blue/Bronze
- Reaction Strong Mid-Lane with Continuous Backend
- Coverstock Semtex Pearl
- Factory Finish 500/1000 Abralon® Polished w/ Powerhouse™ Factory Finish Polish
- Best Lane Condition Medium to Heavy Oil
- Core Phobia
- Core Type Symmetrical
- Available Weights 12-16lbs.
Rg / Differential
- #16 RG (2.51) Diff (.050)
- #15 RG (2.49) Diff (.054)
- #14 RG (2.50) Diff (.055)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)
- Adonas Taylor 300/848
- Barry Lee Nelson 278 247 299 824
- Bob Magee 797
- Christopher Woodson 728
- Daniel Webb 300
- Gary Blair 247--255--300--802
- Ian J. Taylor 300,258,255 / 813
- Jeffrey 300 / 823