The Nail Titanium extends the success of our Nail series from last season by using the most popular polished coverstock in Hammer’s history! By adding GTRIII Pearl, a pearl version of the Taboo Jet Black coverstock, Hammer’s created a big back-ending ball at a great entry level price.
With the combination of a 4000 grit polished coverstock, Nail Titanium will give the bowler a little more backend than the Smoke and Fire. Nail Titanium will be a great matchup on medium oil lane conditions.
Hit’em hard with the new Hammer Nail Titanium!
Think this is the right ball for you? Visit our pro shop locator to get a closer look.
- Color Titanium - Purple/Silver/Yellow
- Reaction Skid/Flip
- Coverstock GTR III Pearl
- Factory Finish 800 Abranet®, 1000, 2000, 4000 Abralon™, Powerhouse™ Factory Finish Polish
- Best Lane Condition Medium/Dry Oil
- Hook 13
- Core Modified Doom Core
- Available Weights 10-16
Rg / Differential
- #10 RG (2.72) Diff (.031)
- #11 RG (2.62) Diff (.039)
- #12 RG (2.60) Diff (.039)
- #13 RG (2.53) Diff (.055)
- #14 RG (2.54) Diff (.046)
- #15 RG (2.55) Diff (.042)
- #16 RG (2.54) Diff (.046)
- Gary Houston 300
- Gerald Dick Cranker Malcolm 300
- Rins Jos 300
- Tim Albert 300