Hammer’s new Aggression CFI coverstock is so good, we couldn't come out with just one ball that featured it. The Rip’D will give you length through the front of the lane with explosive backend reaction while the Rip’D Solid will give you incredible mid lane traction with a continuous down lane motion.
Both balls feature the new Rip’D core, which is a combination of the successful Scandal and Gauntlet core shapes.
With Hammer’s patent pending carbon fiber infused coverstock and outer core, the Rip’D and Rip’D Solid carry Hammer’s industry leading three year warranty.
Hammer Tough Scrub is recommended to keep the Rip'D Solid performing at its best.
Be sure to check out the Rip'D as well!
- Color Blue/Black/Orange
- Reaction Aggressive Overall Hook
- Coverstock Aggression Solid CFI
- Factory Finish 500/1000/2000 Abralon
- Best Lane Condition Heavy Oil
- Core Rip'D
- Core Type Asymmetrical
- Mass Bias 0.014
- Available Weights 12-16lb
Rg / Differential
- #16lb RG (2.49) Diff (0.047)
- #15lb RG (2.48) Diff (0.054)
- #14lb RG (2.50) Diff (0.052)
- #13lb RG (2.56) Diff (0.030)
- #12lb RG (2.63) Diff (0.025)
- Bruce Lamb 299
- Charles Sawicki 259, 277, 728
- Chris Smith 300
- Gabriel Skoufos 300
- Gary houston 300
- Greg Payne 299
- Justin Schmidt 300
- Peter DeJoseph 269,231,251, 751