Gauntlet Shirt Promotion: Click to Redeem
FCC Rating (27.25)
The Semtex CFI (Carbon Fiber Infused) coverstock from the Scandal is back, but this time it's wrapped around a new asymmetric core. That's right. Asymmetric.
Originally, we tamed this monster shell by using a symmetric core, but now we've developed the new
asymmetric Gauntlet core specifically for this beast.
Of course, the new Gauntlet features Hammer's patent pending carbon fiber infusion in both the outer core and the coverstock, making the Gauntlet one of the toughest, most durable balls on the planet.
The new Gauntlet will change direction down lane quicker and
harder than the Scandal, so get ready to run the Gauntlet.
Run the Gauntlet - Get a Shirt
How it works:
-Purchase a new Hammer Gauntlet
-Register your ball at https://offers.hammerbowling.com/gauntlet Offer begins February 14, 2017 – Good while supplies last!
Limited Quantities Available
*Employees and staff players, as well as their family, of Ebonite International are not eligible for this offer.
- Color Orange/Black/Silver
- Coverstock Semtex Hybrid CFI
- Factory Finish 500/2000 Abralon®
- Best Lane Condition Heavy Oil
- Core Gauntlet
- Core Type Asymmetric
- Available Weights 12-16lbs.
- Intermediate Differential .012
Rg / Differential
- #16 RG (2.51) Diff (.048)
- #15 RG (2.50) Diff (.050)
- #14 RG (2.51) Diff (.053)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)
- Alex Kulas 270-258-278/804
- Alfred Wolfe III 290,245,280 815
- Angel Jesse veliz 724 /3
- Ben Snyder 243+247+290=780
- Brian Werbeck 288,223,279/ 790
- Casey Knutson 300x2/823
- Chad Thorp 300 (7th career) - 278 - 238 = 816 (2nd)
- Chris Salonek 267