Only real Hammerheads know what it’s like to bleed the toughest color in bowling.
Clean front end? Check.
Quick change in direction? Check.
Suck the last bit of life out of every bowling pin? Check.
Get noticed while doing it with the one downright nasty-looking bowling ball? Check.
The new Hammer First Blood.
The new definition of tough.
If this is the right ball for you, see it first hand at the pro shop nearest you!
- Color Orange/Blue/Silver
- Coverstock NBT Hybrid
- Factory Finish 500/500/500/1500 Abralon® / Powerhouse Factory Finish
- Best Lane Condition Medium Oil
- Core First Blood Core
- Available Weights 12-16
Rg / Differential
- #14 RG (2.51) Diff (.055)
- #15 RG (2.48) Diff (.056)
- #16 RG (2.49) Diff (.051)
- Al Biskup 300
- Al Biskup 833
- Alexander Michaels 279 game/978 series
- Bob Valona 824
- Brian Davis 300 290 279. 869
- Cale Bennett 300
- Dylan Eichler 299-290-256 845
- Heather Wood 234,204,278/717/750