Put today’s toughest bowling ball in your hand with Hammer’s new deadly aim!
Deadly aim features a new flex-resin poured Dead-center core system that positions a super dense mass near the center of the ball, creating better energy flow throughout the ball.
Then we reinforced the outer core with one of the most durable products in the world, carbon-fiber, to create extreme energy recoil upon impact at the pins.
With that increased reinforcement, Hammer’s been able to set the industry standard on quality and durability by introducing a new 3-year manufacturer’s warranty best in class.
- Color Red / Orange / Yellow
- Coverstock Primer Reactive Hybrid
- Factory Finish 500 Abralon®/1000 Abralon®/ 2000 Abralon®/4000 Abralon® with Powerhouse™ Clean N’ Sheen
- Best Lane Condition Medium-Heavy Oil
- Core Dead Center Core
- Available Weights 12-16
Rg / Differential
- #14 RG (2.48) Diff (.051)
- #15 RG (2.49) Diff (.054)
- #16 RG (2.53) Diff (.051)
- Agustin Maldonado (AUGIE) 181,300,265
- Agustin Maldonado (Augie) 801
- Austin Law 257,247,238 series 742
- Bobbie Ann Bademci 300
- bobbie bademci 300
- Brandon Margis 300 game/ 735 series
- Bruce Lewis 889
- Chris Castro 232-241-248-721 wk before 232-247-248