Do you have ice in your veins?
When you’re down to the wire in a tough match, do you have what it takes to win?
The desire to not only win, but to make that cocky guy in the next lane shut his mouth? Check.
Need to see the pins scatter like scared little kids? Check.
Get noticed while doing it with a downright wicked-looking bowling ball? Check.
The new Hammer Cold Blood. Get one today and see why Nothing Hits Like A Hammer.
Want to see it up close? Check out our pro shop locator and find your nearest retailer.
- Color Black/Blue
- Coverstock NBT Pearl
- Factory Finish 500 / 500 / 1000 Abralon® / Clean N' Sheen
- Best Lane Condition Heavy Oil
- Core First Blood Core
- Available Weights 12-16
Rg / Differential
- #12 RG (2.60) Diff (.039)
- #13 RG (2.53) Diff (.055)
- #14 RG (2.51) Diff (.055)
- #15 RG (2.48) Diff (.056)
- #16 RG (2.49) Diff (.051)
- Bruce Lewis 300
- Dominic Boysaw 245/297/279 : 821
- Eric Arnold 300
- Frank Barefoot 289-279-299 = 867
- Frank Barefoot Jr 289-279-299 = 867
- Frank Barefoot Jr 213-267-300
- Gary Hadder 268-300-236=804
- Jessica Vandegrift 299/677