Sometimes you just have to give the pins the bird. That’s exactly what we’re doing with the Absolut Flip. The Flip follows up the Curve and the Hook and is the longest and strongest of the bunch. This ball is great when the heads show a little wear and you need a ball with easy length and a strong move.
The cover on the Absolut Flip is H-200 Pearl and we’ve brought back the popular Fat Max core that has become a hit with Hammer Heads. If you’re into balls that go long, finish strong and hit like a freight train, then you’ll definitely want to get your hands on one of these.
- Color Blue / Copper / Silver
- Reaction Devastating Backend
- Coverstock H200 Pearl
- Factory Finish 500/500/500/1000 Abralon® W/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Best Lane Condition Medium to Heavy Oil
- Core Fatmax
- Available Weights 10-16 LBS
Rg / Differential
- #15 RG (2.48) Diff (.048)