Caboolture - Queensland- Australia
I started bowling 43 years ago as a once a week means of competition that was affordable. As the children became more independent, the mortgage got smaller, the wages got better, and I got hungrier and better at the game. I started bowling more and stronger leagues, and also started bowling tournaments. From the beginning, I have amassed titles at regional, state, national, and international levels.
I love hammer gear for many, many reasons:
- First, success (league & tourn) Red Hammer and Blue Hammer
- Continued success with Blue Hammer and Burgundy Hammer
- Have been lucky enough to be part of Hammer family (and be treated as family) by both Faball & Ebonite Int.
- Back-up and Service has always been excellent
- To this day, the Hammer Gear is still brilliant
I am, these days, bowling as a grand-senior with Hammer, and still getting great results, and even after 43 years, I am still just as hungry for competition, and still enjoying tenpin bowling. As all good competitors know:
"Nothing Hits Like a Hammer."